Saturday, September 22, 2007

Go Go Chan!!

Sigh... I guess I was suppose to post something that goes with the title Go Go Chan!! (a Korean Song) but I guess this one will do to. I bought this ring when I moved here, I just like the fact that it was pretty, but I did not know what it meant for others. One day in my English 10th class, my teacher, Mrs Moore. grabbed my finger and told me that it looked like an engagement ring. I did not get what she meant then. Today I pulled his ring out, for some reason I kept it even tough it is fading away, as you can see it's fake. I pulled the ring out and I just imagine how it would feel if actually someone that you love give this to you. Of course I could not figure out how I'll feel or even feel how I'll feel if I get something like that from someone...
The simple things that means more than just things, sometimes they are the only memories that we have from the past...

No comments: