Saturday, September 22, 2007

Things I can't have



''Believing is everything'' but there are some obvious thing that we all know we can't have. When I watched ''My boss, My hero'' yesterday, I learned like always, I guess that this is one major thing in most of the Japanese Drama you either learn or laugh or you do both. Why do we learn? I don't know I guess it give us hope maybe?? I really don't know, I know that the answer is not to become smarter, that is not the main reason of learning. Back to my point, thing that we can't have. Sometimes our hearts fail us... especially when we fall in love or even have a crush on someone... I am not in love, I am not a foolish fan girl, I don' even have a crush on this guy... He is just someone that I can't have: someone that I can't have a crush on, someone that I can't love, someone that I can't become a fan of; Yampani (my own made nickname) aka Yamashita Tomohisa. ~~

No comments: