Saturday, October 27, 2007

Excuse me... say What????... Those fans/bastards/ignorant people are wack...


This is crazy lol it just took me 2 days to find out how ppl in there are ignorant ( I am not trying to stereotype here) but some post that i read in popseoul.com was just flat out funny. Man seriously, those bands or whatever... they are all wannabe of Americans stars instead of doing something on their own, they spend their time copying and pasting watever that was that Usher or Justin T. or Beyonce did on their first solo concert. This is nuts and those '' fans'' who think that they rock??? Please.. gimme a big fat break here, they have nothing special =all fake. And to finish everything... I don't know what to say O_0 It was just sooo stupid.... I guess I have to change the banner of my blog ( and I worked hard on it...sniff... this sucks)... man I really loved it and TOP... sigh... bye bye I am not going to have a crush on you guys again. Anyway I knew that it would not last long... this is shit (oops I did it again, cursing is really a bad thing but yeah it was all worth it, those kfans got on my last nerves and yet someone had to pay :( I am back to the basics... It was a crazy experience.

Ignorance is bad people get educated and know some more about the WORLD not only where you live...

Bastard those fans. (quoting M. here lol)

No comments: