Thursday, October 18, 2007

More like Bleeding Reality




It's raining again today, I guess that is why I am writing. I watched Cartoon KAT-TUN yesterday and today again. I am extremely happy and I love Ne-Yo and KAT TUN more, I like the fact that they got along so well and also KAT TUN reaction toward him. It was sooo kawaii and Koki reaction and all of them it was like they were seeing a dream and Ne-Yo looked like a ''cool'' friend of them... And when he sang it was sooo cool and they were watching like wow. since their own singing stinks I guess that they were so impressed. I love that ep. it will be my fav from now on.

Today is happy day... I believe that even where you are in a place where you don't want to be, just believe that you love that place and everything will be fine. Very fine. Believing is everything. Baybay

Listen to ''Bleeding Love'' by Leona Lewis in such day is sooo Cool!!! ^ ^. I am happy even if the reasons are not really accurate but I know it's God.

No comments: