Friday, October 26, 2007

My firsts outsiders????....

Wow I was not suppose to post this but anyway... maybe one day my journal will be lost so I need to remember those firsts...
My first:
Korean Song that i listened to and really liked: Labor in Vain by Linus' Blanket ( a ballad song, it reminded me of lounge and it was all because of Coffee Prince)
Korean Drama watched: 18 vs 29
Jdrama: Hana Yori Dango
Japanese Song: probably Wish by Arashi since it was the theme song of HYD
Jdrama crush: man I guess none so far I always think that most of them look like girls... errm
Korean Crush: finally mwahaaaa that what inspired me to write hehe proud to say TOP (big bang member) gosh he is just so masculine and the eyes... God Thank You, You created him with such smokey eyes... I know that this will not last but at least it is my first kcrush so i am proud that finally a Korean guy appealed to me. yay!!
Kband that i really like : Loveholic...
Ksinger that i love: Wheesung, wheesung, wheesung, wheesung and wheesung... his voice... u have no idea
Jband: seriously none... i just think that their way of singing does not fit me quiet well... too high pitched that does not fit the song or the person singing it and the costumes they wear on their concerts just... throw me off...way off the wall.
Jsinger: maybe Crystal Kay... well she is not really japanese, anyways she is half Korean and African American... so that does not make her a jsinger but she lives in Japan so i guess it does make her one (i do not make sense)
Taiwanese actor/singer/business man crush: Wu Chun.
This is not suppose to go here but anyways the best singer/performer/whatever it is at singing name it he will do : MJ. Michael Jackson the King of Pop!!!! ^ ^ this guy is my fav of all time. My favorite song of his is Billie Jean and I was not even born when this song was out but I heart this song for life!!!! ^^
I guess this list will keep on growing as I am watching lots of Asiatic stuff lately... hopefully I'll find a jcrush soon, it's so annoying that it has been months that i watch those stuff but i can't have a crush on any of them...

No comments: