Monday, October 29, 2007

Michi~~ Where we strarted...



Those where the best memories... When we walked down that hall together and we laughed.
Today is Monday, I am back where I started, with everything including Meredith (u see I don't call it Mereshit anymore) there is no point of insulting it, it will just make my freshman year as a college student worst. When i fell in love... such a long time ago. now maybe a year and half. I read something about that African American woman(Leslie Benfield) in Korean and stuff how they pointed out that Koreans are not racist just old people are. which was very controversial about what I watched. It was about this half and half kid who was neglected when he was in Korea because he was not ''pure'' Korean. anyway why am I talking about Korea?.... yeah I know whatever... but I still wonder why Amerie concert was cancelled... But you see it does not concern me, those people have a long way to go until they open up to the real world, the high way, so they can crush Japan as they wish to do. lol those stuff will never get old. people wanting to get revenge to other, that's shit. Jesus was already back so stuff like that will not exist anymore. but those shitty politician and other crappy people only think about vengeance. If it was me i would not have done any different against those people that I hate, but I pray to the Lord to learn how to forgive those bastard that have hurt my country at some point (and till now they are doing the same shit)...
now i am wondering when am i going to stop cursing.... This is seriously a lame world....

No comments: