Wednesday, October 31, 2007

T.O.P ♥ It's a girl thing... pinky

Lol I had to do all this without colors... Well it was pink before but since it showed all the mistakes of the cropping... It sucked then I just tinted it light blue I guess it looks better but I have to change some stuff later on and get better on my cropping style. It was pretty in pink...cries... lol. And the quote is messed up too. I do not remember what he said but it was something like that.
Anyway I was looking for the picture of Se7en arm tattoo since I think that it is pretty good and I saw those girls in NYC who got the chance to met him.... for free... no concert, I guess that they just walked into him or something like that... Ahhh they are so lucky...If I met with Se7en I would have asked him to give me a pic of Wheesung (lol) so I could cherish it forever. I remember that girl S. in my AP French class who fell in love with John Legend's voice and she was like:''I am in love with this guy like I want to marry him'' I laughed then but now I am in the same situation lol Wheesung....mesmerising voice ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: