Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ok there she goes again...making me laugh...


Well, lol I told my sis to check out my blog... she was impressed until she saw the pic of TOP and she was like: ''lol no offense you could have done better, now he looks like a dead man that you are trying to remember, and his face is flying in your head...'' lol I think that she might be right. The cropping sucks on the picture...but that was like my first cropping ever! I know that... she just made me laugh for a good while.

I wanted to post something that has to do with Glamorous Sky since I have like a huge crush on this song... But I am at school and yeah if I do some more cropping my sis will just.... sigh...
There is only a month left till the end of the 1st semester... I can't believe it. It went by so fast but yes! finally I'll have time to watch some more dramas and get better at my cropping.

And soon I feel a post about Wheesung... I can't get enough of that guy...


No comments: