Thursday, November 1, 2007

Smile... Mornful Yesterdays

I got to say that once you love something you can do anything? maybe? lol anyway I went to look for Wheesung's lyrics. And most of them were about sad break ups or just something sad. I do not know if it is just me who sees sadness first in people or I am right... yet again, I have no idea. The same thing happened to Yamapi I thought that he was a sad guy since I watched Sore wa Totsuzen Arashi no You ni... Then I was wrong and my sis laughed at me (and she still does).
But I believe that you can know an artist through his oeuvres... and since Wheesung write most of his lyrics, I think that somewhere from 0 to 25 years someone broke his heart big time (lol but kinda sad)
Seriously this time I think that I am right... like 85% maybe? If he wrote most of his lyrics not all of them but most of them, then he does have a shady past or a break-upfull past( i know this word does not exist... sorry to my English 12th teacher).


And again another post about Wheesung~~ This is Wheelove babyyyyy

No comments: