Friday, November 16, 2007

Her/His name is Yume ~~~



Her name is Yume,
She is pale with white flowers,
I named her after a new word I learned…

Now she is one of my friends
She is always next to me
Even in my math class or biology
She is sitting next to me…

I think Yume is pretty
But sometimes I can’t tell if she is a girl or a boy…
So I just call her, her or him sometimes maybe it
That’s Yume even though I don’t really know what she is
I think that she is really cool…

When I feel sad,
She keeps my sadness
When I am happy,
She keeps my happiness
I really love Yume~
For all she is,
And also because she sends my letters to God…

One day she will die…
But I’ll always remember her life
With all the writing in her
With all the drawing in her
I will always wish for her to be remembered
She is my friend…

She is Yume,
He is Yume.
This is Yume





No comments: