Thursday, November 1, 2007

Love...Love..! Love..? Got to love Wheesung ♥


As I said before... a Wheesung post. Man I love this guy's voice, before I already said that if I keep listening to his voice I might fall in love with him. I think I am already in love with this guy. Man... his voice, Got to love his voice ♥. His new album is the bomb and my favorite song is Cha An Nam Nyeo 차안남녀 (I don't even know what this means but hi hi who cares the sound is good and the voice... no comment esp on the part 라 바빰바 차창을 때리는 빗물 가슴까지 파고든다 Oh Oh=Ra ba bbam ba cha chang eul ddae ri neun pim mul ka seum kka ji pa go deun da Oh Oh.) credits to neko28.wordpress.com got to check out this site, great songs collection ^_^
I guess that it is a sad break up song? maybe? Because when I translate it give me something like ''Until the rainwater breast which hits the car-window it digs into'' and the title ''Near bank man and woman'' (lol, yes people this is how crappy the Internet translation can be)
I am looking forward to learn Korean maybe?? or find translation of the lyrics? sigh... life is so cruel. But at least I am learning. I did not give up on my Japanese but Wheesung makes me wanna learn Korean no matter what.

~♥ ~♥ ~Got to love Wheesung~♥ ~♥ ~

No comments: