Friday, November 2, 2007

Yokogao~~ Glamorous Sky


I fell in love with your (face) profile... I got to say that I fell head over heels for kmusic, and jculture. I do not know what to say...I just feel like this is the right thing to do or even say. I love it soo much. I remember when I was saying that there's got to be more to life? yeah here I am. receiving more to life. I mean never in my whole life, even when I am 14 years old, I have never thought of even knowing anything about Japan or Korea on that matter. First I did not know anything about Korea or Koreans, know some stuff about Japan though. And now here I am: ''I started to wish that I could touch you before I even realize it...emotions aroused, they can’t be stopped.'' (Aiko- Yokogoa lyrics) This is just how I feel right now. I just hope that I am in the right track God please a little help here. This is seriously killing me in a good way though. I am happy, I got to know more and there is nothing better...

Now I am under a glamorous sky Thank God that he created us all different so that there is always something more to learn about the others. and it is getting fun and fun and funner (lol sorry Mrs M.)

Everything is looking good except for my grades... I guess that I will not be an A straight student this semester but anyway it is my first year as a freshman, next semester will be alright! Fighting~~!!

No comments: