Thursday, November 8, 2007

My oranges, my hearts and my leaves...


this has been a while since I have been talking about this heaviness down inside all the time that I do that. It was better of when it was only Js, Ks got me in a lot more trouble and now I just feel like Mariah Carey...I was bringing on the heartbreak. How could I possibly find peace outside when I am troubled inside? I guess this memory goes in the folder ''The best year at Mereshit.''(yes I did it again)

This is shitty like seriously shitty. From the beginning, I knew that something did not feel right. Yapari!!! Those ungrateful bastards!!! Right now I am really mad, like to the highest level. Those hypocrites, bastard and shitty cheaters!!! make something on your own then come back and talk. And they are like my favorite singer is Usher or Omarion, What the fuck?(yes I did it, I knew that it will come down to this)And that Backstabber Bitch Car. she is going to pay, she better not come and talk about her freaking SAT, she will have a piece of my mind.
Seriously this world is L.A.M.E!!!!~~~~~~
And I wasted my precious study hours to do those dumb ass wallpaper!!! Aie!! so stupid!!!!
Everything was fine when I only had my leaves, my hearts and my oranges in my heart. I could have known that in order for me to feel right, I need to find peace in me. Then, just then everything will be alright(hopefully)

No comments: