Tuesday, November 13, 2007

''I hope that our friendship will last for long''--He said


I hate promises...

Don't make a promise when your are not able to realise it....
He said we will be friends for a long time and he gave me a smile
When I said maybe... with a frown
Deep inside I knew...
I knew that it would not last for long
The next day I saw him on my way.
I could not get a smile like yesterday or an handshake like when nothing happened
I just turned away but yet I remember,
The promise he had made yesterday,
the smile he gave... Too bad I could not see it
Too good that this selfish kind of friend disappeared...
when I remember,
those worthless yesterdays
Days when I bore all your mistakes with a big heart
saying that along the lines
you will get better with time
I laughed at myself for being so naive
After all you said it,
You just ''hoped ''
Silly me I guess I can't fix everything
I don't intend to hold on... I don't want to hang on
this kind of ''friends'' will leave me some day...
but sometimes I just wonder where I went wrong

It is tiring to always have to deal with this kind of love... selfish
I am still a stranger into all this thing after all~
Quote of the Day: ''I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, Life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow...'' ~~ Maya Angelou
Picture credits to axeangel@stumbleupon, modified by me~~

No comments: