Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I don’t want to know what love is…


I listen to this song today, the title is ‘’ 나는 사랑이 뭔지 모르나봐요’’
This is dedicated to my broken heart.
If you read this keep on reading till the end
Because that’s how love is, we love until the end,
We love until it’s over…
If we call that love… then God is something else.

I do not want to know what love is…

Once she touched the borders of your heart
She felt like never letting go.
She wanted to hold on forever…

I do not want to know what love is…

Once I looked at your eyes,
I was wondering when was the last time you fell in love
When I saw and heard your pain,
My heart failed and I swear that I will never fall in love
I don’t want to know what love is…
It breaks my heart to see your pain

I am use to this loneliness,
I am use to walk this road all alone…
I don’t want to know what love is
Because it is already making me cry...
...

it's okay to dream...

No comments: