Wednesday, November 7, 2007

~~True Luv...? Love? Maybe...

I just found out lately that my friends tend to come to me with their love problems... That's really cool to see that people think that I am good at giving advice although I am single... sigh... A love doctor maybe? that's funny because I get all of my advice from some movies or random stuff I watched... I guess that's what makes it so interesting or is it the fact that I am always all ears... sometimes that's what we all need, someone that just can listen and say nothing or someone that can listen and say something that might hurt or heal the pain. When I listen to the song ''True Luv'' By Brown Eyes... Those boys were pretty naive... True love never make you cry? This is so naive... Oh Puh-lease. Makes it look like something sooo cool. It is just cool when it's alive, once dead, you keep on telling yourself that you were better off without knowing it.

No comments: