Friday, November 2, 2007

Sad Story------Loveholic


Since I have Wheesung and some Big Bang... I had to add Loveholic, since they are or were really good. If you are having a rainy day, if you want to pity yourself/briefly you just want to cry, and let it all out some more just listen to Loveholic's Shinkirou or Sad Story, or Sad Movie or Rainy Day, or A separation that could not start or Flower Pot or If you were here...it goes on and on... Cries... bad break-ups. But I really love Loveholic. I am loveholicted...( got to stop with the new words but whatever...)

The bad disbanded some times in late October, I guess the girl (JiSun) went solo (maybe she was the one doing all the songs? because she sings most of them..IDK) and the last concert was just heartbreaking like all the song they sang, she cried... And it reminded me of Zone a Japanese band who disbanded a while ago now and in their final concert they cried... me too... It was so sad. Ahhh Goodbyes always hurt.

But I really hope that she will succeed...


''Road is long there's no way back, as the last trace of this intimidating world fades away, you are left alone...mmm God Bless you.''-Loveholic's song Bless you. my favorite for now

1 comment:

Anita said...

really? the band has splitted up? oh, that's too bad cause i like their music :)