Sunday, November 18, 2007

Change it back... Change what it means to be friends


If you don't like someone, tell them. The worst thing you can do on earth is using someone for your own good. Just tell them they will be alright. I personally hate that as I have been used so many times and I don't want to anymore.
I don't want that fake friendship, if I am that annoying just tell me, just back off.
don't play me, don't talk to me then.
Just tell me that you hate me.
I rather know it than seeing your fake smile everyday,
because that smile is not warm when you are faking it all the way through.
I love all the moments with you, but I guess it is time for you just to back off. just back off and mind your own business.
Gosh I am freaking tired with all this.
I wonder where I went wrong again, I just lost another ''friend''...

No comments: