Thursday, November 8, 2007

No sweets... Live Carefree


Il pleure dans mon coeur

Comme il pleut sur la ville

Quelle est cette langueur

Qui pénètre mon coeur ?


I can finish this whole poem... for a while I love it and I never knew why. I like the melancholy... I guess it's because it relates so much to my life at times. I wanted to replace this poem with another one but I still can't. I even tried Shakspeare famous sonnet ''Let me not to the marriage of true mind admit impediment, love is not love.."(i forgot the sonnet number)
But this poem by Paul Verlaine can't get out of my head because I feel like this time to time. I do not know what's going and I am still sad. This world is super lame.

I wrote with a black pen

just because I felt like it.

it could not be any darker...

since 2day was one of those dark days.

No comments: