Friday, October 26, 2007

My Kpop Obsession ♥


Gosh i spent like 2 hours doing this stupid pic and it did not came out right anyway I started using this thing there has been like 3 days hopefully I'll get better. well this is a lengthy post...
well there is like 2 picture of Se7en... poor Top but did I mention that I love Se7en tattoo? I think that it is pretty cool, he is like the second person that I liked tattooed the first one was Goldberg(wrestler if anyone remembers lol)
From top: Top, Se7en,Tae Yang, Wheesung, Se7en
Oh well I guess one day it would have come up to this... Anyway now I am like addicted to Kpop like crazy. I mean even though some of their songs are deja-vu but the voices... First I like the fact that they use the rn'b style and also hip hop and soul. They have a good taste at least they know the basics of music. The thing is, when I discovered them first singing hip hop I was like errm this sound so familiar, they should have something on their own. Then I was happy because I did not know that hip hop and rn'b have so much impact on music in Korea, it was pretty interesting. You see it's like they have their own:

Boyz II Men-----TVXQ
R.Kelly-----Wheesung(hearts ♥ hearts)
B2K-----Big Bang
Usher----Rain (since himself said that he really love Usher's music)
KCI & Jojo(Gosh I always mess up the Kci part lol)----Fly High

And the list goes on... it's pretty cool that's how I see it and that's how I love them sooo much. Soo much oh I forgot to compare Se7en but yeah he is also my one of my fav. ksinger... and plus I think that he is handsome(just handsome the best one so far TOP~~~ ♥hearts♥ hearts)




No comments: