Wednesday, October 31, 2007

History.... Try to remember or forget


Oh well what else do I have to say today, I do not like to bring history stuff of whatever it is called...Since I do not believe in the story that is told in history books. I was not pissed but I was laughing at them for being so jealous of something that they could not do or have on that matter. At first I did not even have the courage of looking straight at the teacher since it was so shameful. He just had to point the fact that Africa was named Shem (one of the cursed son of Noah) on the O.T. map dating from the 16 centuries and that the coast were filled with ''monster'' yes that was how those dumb ass explorer(or whoever draw that map) saw the world. The rage came from the bottom of my heart to my face so I decided not to look at the foolish teacher. This was stupid... We can definitely see that there is a ''hole'' in history and that those ''savages'' that those ''explorer'' found were not as they described them. I will not believe history that came from someone who thinks that he is superior to anyone different than him. It's crazy to believe something like that. He probably changed the whole history so we can see him as the ''best'', the ''superior''. I don't want to hate him, there is no point to hate someone... Then I came to a conclusion:
History= made up story by some people.
Mundele=full of himself and of the ''ghost of jalousie'' (quoting MJ here)
Hate=fear and tears of those whom past has been erased, pain of lost people.
But I try not to hate because there is no point to it. We just wait and see until one day the truth will be recovered.
Conclusion: History books (of the ancient time) are made up of lies and false perspectives from blind men. (about 70%is true)


Quote of the Day:''Though we might hate to admit it, there are always two sides to every story...Be sure, before we close our eyes ,Don't walk away from here til you see both sides of the story''-Phil Collins

No comments: